Attach It Like This...
- Using a 5/32 allen wrench, adjust the angle of your Mbrace to suit your playing style.
- Attach the Mbrace to any tripod microphone stand. Screw in tightly.
- Feed the strap through the two holes as shown. The end closest to the buckle always points to the headstock.
- While carefully cradling the instrument, attach the strap to your electric, acoustic, or bass guitar. Mbrace Stand also works on some handheld keyboards.
- While supporting the instrument's weight, pull the loose end of the strap tightly to secure the instrument to your Mbrace.